The Walt Disney Corporation: Chiller Replacement Project
ANZ Consulting Engineering provided engineering design services for the retrofit of an existing chiller plant at 30 West 67th Street in New York, NY. The Chiller plant serves critical loads in the building as the facility operates 24/7 for television broadcasting operations. The project included the replacement of an existing 600-ton centrifugal water chiller and upgrade to the existing electrical systems and controls system infrastructure.
Other Infrastructure Projects
- 770 Lexington Avenue, New York, NYChiller Plant and Heating Plant Upgrade for a 19-story Mixed Use Building
- The Walt Disney Corporation, 56 West 66th Street, New York, NYModular Chiller Replacement Project for an Existing Mixed Use Building
- The Walt Disney Corporation, 47 West 66th Street, New York, NYAir Handling Unit Infrastructure Upgrade including the replacement of existing large centrifugal fans with new energy efficient modular fan array systems
- Prohealth, Mineola, NYMechanical Systems Infrastructure Upgrade for an existing Outpatient Surgical Facility
- 666 West 188th Street, New York, NY199-Unit Apartment Building Gas Service Upgrade Project
- 342 Flatbush Avenue, Brooklyn, NYCore and Shell design services for an existing mixed use building including Retail and Medical Office space.
- 61 Gramercy Park North, New York NYMEP/FP Systems Infrastructure Due Diligence and Upgrade